Saturday 13 August 2011

Busy Times

We were SO busy on Friday that we ran out of time to write the blog so I promised the class that I would post something on the weekend.
A big congratulations to everyone who worked so hard to make our Assembly a success - it's very daunting for these little teds to get up in front of over 200 children (and about the same number of parents! ;p ) and I was SO proud of everyone.

We sang  about being Australian and the trio at the front did an amazing job with the verses - yep parents....I saw the tears!


Some of us showed our work.


And when it was all over - guess who fell asleep again?

Apparently the big teddy was keeping her legs warm - according to Harry. :)

Have a great weekend.  love Mrs E.  <3

1 comment:

  1. It was a great Assembly, congratulations to you all! And yes, Mrs E, you are right, there were some tears, I know I wasn't the only one. Well done everybody.

    ReplyDelete